Submissions are now open for OUTFRONT’s Art Competition, OUTFRAME!
From now until September 30, artists are invited to submit a creation based on their interpretation of the theme for the chance to have it displayed on OUTFRONT digital billboards across America in November, immediately following the presidential election.
Additionally, because we believe in the power of our medium and the power of good, we will donate a one-month digital OOH campaign to the charity of the winner’s choosing.
OUTFRAME’s robust panel of judges include:
- Peter Tunney, Artist, The Peter Tunney Studio
- Ryan Artell, Art Director, 160over90, OUTFRAME 2019 Winner
- Ryan Smilling, Creative Director, Johannes Leonardo
- Anne Di Lillo, Design Director, Selman
- Matthew Ryan Herget “Mr Herget,” Street Artist
- Chris “Daze” Ellis, Street Artist
- Bio Feliciano, Street Artist
- Tim Wasicki, East Region Creative Director, OUTFRONT Media
Hope to see you on a digital billboard soon.